Big, fun week for Happy Couple Company! Woohoo!
1. It’s almost Valentine’s day, you know. So we said to ourselves: “Is there a better time to get Happy Couple Company giftware up and out the door?” Our answer: “Duh.” Let’s roll. We began blanketing the twin cities with some Happy Couple products, seeking some early feedback from our favorite gift stores. And, within minutes, guess what? Our first order came in from Bibelot, the hottest gift store in St. Paul. Woo hoo! We packaged them up and happily hand-delivered them down Grand Ave. Woo hoo again. Be sure to checkout Bibelot Shops if you’re in town (or the handy link to the right). If you know cool gifts, you know Bibelot.
Stay tuned for more giftstore news! We’ll be adding a “Find us at” list to the Happy Couple site soon. The list is expanding quickly.
2. As we approach a big launch of HCC, we continue to work on our Happy Couple company website (thanks to Tony Bruess, our 14 year old Vice President of Technology). One of our goals is capturing all of the Happy Couples behind the scenes of HCC. Here is one of them: the adorable Vice President Brianna and her happy partner Joe. Could they be any sweeter? Brianna works tirelessly as our only “employee” at the moment. B, we hope to offer benefits and an office to you soon. Woo hoo!
3. Because we, duh, all know communication is the key to happy couples, we created – just this week – the Happy Couples Communicate kit. Yes, you need this. I (Carol speaking here) need this. I should “note the good” more often, post a little love note, apologize and make things right (and get to my point … which is often “I love you, dear, even when you drive me nuts!”) Isn’t this the cutest little communication kit you’ve ever seen? Comes in blue, and red. I like blue the best. Oh, wait, I love the red. I’ll take one of both. And 1,000 more for every couple I know.
If you want to come by and assemble a few kits, swing on over. We could use all the fingers we can get.
4. Emily Balsley is our best-kept secret weapon, cranking out the brilliant designs for HCC from her studio in Madison, Wisconsin. Seriously, you send sweet Emily a question or design idea and she sends you the hippest, coolest responses in all of 60 seconds flat (including pdfs, proofs, plus a pocket full of Emily B. goodness). Emily B, three cheers to you (and your cute happy husband Stephen)!
More on Emily coming soon at www.happycouplecompany.com
5. Whew. There is no number 5. But check back soon. Lots going on at the Happy Couple Company Headquarters!